    I dont know more about AJAX. Just I wan to know if I want to use AJAX.
    What I have require to install it. Can i use it with ASP?

    , Apr 23, 2007

  2. toudidel Guest

    You can use Ajax without installing anything on server side. Ajax based on
    client technologies like asynchronous posting request into server so only
    you've to do that is receiving xml posted to server

    td
    www.paranoja.org

    toudidel, Apr 23, 2007

  3. Evertjan. Guest

    toudidel wrote on 23 apr 2007 in

    > You can use Ajax without installing anything on server side. Ajax
    > based on client technologies like asynchronous posting request into
    > server so only you've to do that is receiving xml posted to server

    Waht are you responding on?

    [please always quote on usenet]

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Apr 23, 2007
  4. toudidel Guest

    I'm responding to your message
    ()

    toudidel, Apr 23, 2007
  5. Evertjan. Guest

    toudidel wrote on 23 apr 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > I'm responding to your message
    > ()

    Are you now responding to a message of mine?

    This is usenet, not google groups.

    Please quote the relevant part.

    --
    Evertjan.