AjaxAnywhere fail to refresh zone after create popup window by calling window.open()

Jimmy

I'm getting the error "AjaxAnywhere error : content-type in not text/
xml :[text/html ..." withe the following dummy-testing code. Why?

Many Thanks,
Jimmy

<!--
-->

<aa:zone name="testZoneToRefresh">

<script type="text/javascript">
// <![CDATA[
var testAjaxAnywhere = new AjaxAnywhere();

function testPopup() {
var testPopup = window.open("http://someOtherServer/remoteWebApp",
"testPopupName", "scrollbars=1, dependent=yes, resizable=1");
testPopup.focus();
}

function testFunction(param) {
try {
testAjaxAnywhere = new AjaxAnywhere();
// testAjaxAnywhere.dropPreviousRequest();
testAjaxAnywhere.onBeforeResponseProcessing = function()
{ someOtherFunction(param); };
testAjaxAnywhere.handleException = function(type, details) {
alert("Error: type [" + type + "], details [" + details + "]!");
};
testAjaxAnywhere.handleHttpErrorCode = function(code) {
alert("Error: code [" + code + "]!");
};
testAjaxAnywhere.getAJAX("http://localhost/localWebApp",
"testZoneToRefresh");
} catch(err) {
alert("err = " + err);
}

function someOtherFunction(param) {
alert("param = " + param);
}

// ]]>
</script>

<select id="testSelectId'
onchange="testFunction(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value);
testPopup(); testFunction(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value);">
<option value="select" selected="selected">select</option>
<option value="1">one</option>
<option value="2">two</option>
</select>
</aa:zone>

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jimmy said:
I'm getting the error "AjaxAnywhere error : content-type in not text/
xml :[text/html ..." withe the following dummy-testing code. Why?

"A man comes to the doctor, and says: ..."

- You have not posted the exact error message.
- You have not posted the full error message.
- You have posted something that looks like an XML fragment that
may or may not be Valid.
- You have not posted the code of AjaxAnywhere(). (Please *don't*.
Learn to understand what you are doing before instead.)
- You have not posted where exactly the error occurs. It could be
in any line of script code.
- You have not posted the response message or a URL of the test case.
- Probably I have forgotten something.

http://www.jibbering.com/faq/faq_notes/clj_posts.html#ps1DontWork

PointedEars