    Is there another step that I need to take in order to use the toolkit
    on a server without Visual Studio?

    , Jan 31, 2007

    On Jan 31, 10:37 am, wrote:
    > I am trying to deploy a very simple website (one page with the
    > calendar extender, latest version 1.0) on a WinXP/IIS6.0 site. The
    > target server has the latest (1.0) installation of ASP.NET AJAX (the
    > dll's are in the GAC). I am getting '"AJAXControlToolkit" is
    > undefined' popup while viewing the page. The project has the
    > AJAXControlToolkit.dll (and .pdb) in the bin directory. This project
    > compiles and runs cleanly on my development box (also WinXP, using
    > ASP.NET development servers instead of IIS). I also tried both
    > installing the toolkit sample website on the target server...same
    > issue, and adding the AJAX dll's to the bin directory...no luck.
    >
    > Is there another step that I need to take in order to use the toolkit
    > on a server without Visual Studio?

    More details (from the Application exception log)
    Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
    Event Category: Web Event
    Event ID: 1309
    Date: 10/31/2006
    Time: 10:43:45 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: ATRTEST
    Event code: 3005
    Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
    Event time: 10/31/2006 10:43:45 AM
    Event time (UTC): 10/31/2006 3:43:45 PM
    Event ID: 51a710ff28c24197954aa4146bfbaefc
    Event sequence: 9
    Event occurrence: 1
    Event detail code: 0

    Application information:
    Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1/Root/
    ToolkitTest_2-10-128067830251406250
    Trust level: Full
    Application Virtual Path: /ToolkitTest_2
    Application Path: C:\ToolkitTest_2\
    Machine name: ATRTEST

    Process information:
    Process ID: 1132
    Process name: aspnet_wp.exe
    Account name: ATRTEST\ASPNET

    Exception information:
    Exception type: ArgumentOutOfRangeException
    Exception message: Specified argument was out of the range of
    valid values.
    Parameter name: utcDate

    Request information:
    Request URL: http://localhost/ToolkitTest_2/ScriptResource.axd?
    d=n0GfYgtfWTs7yfFLvpwxi0kR043BX01yXymuqUzm0myg9GBN3soPZkLRWW8bKuNXEy9jNJSGMqNzisCBgheI8Q2&t=633050947360000000
    Request path: /ToolkitTest_2/ScriptResource.axd
    User host address: 127.0.0.1
    User: ATRTEST\Administrator
    Is authenticated: True
    Authentication Type: Negotiate
    Thread account name: ATRTEST\ASPNET

    Thread information:
    Thread ID: 12
    Thread account name: ATRTEST\ASPNET
    Is impersonating: False
    Stack trace: at
    System.Web.HttpCachePolicy.UtcSetLastModified(DateTime utcDate)
    at System.Web.HttpCachePolicy.SetLastModified(DateTime date)
    at
    System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.PrepareResponseCache(HttpResponse
    response, Assembly assembly)
    at
    System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext
    context)
    at
    System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext
    context)
    at
    System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step,
    Boolean& completedSynchronously)

    Looks like the key error reported here is utcDate Argument out of
    Range...I don't see this on the VS box.

    , Jan 31, 2007