ajaxtoolkit : can you check this?

ma

Hello,

I download AJAXToolKit today and install it and configured my MSVC 2005
to use it. But there is no TabPanle control in it. I had an installation
some month ago and it had TabPanel control in it. Can you please help me to
find if it is a bug in AJAXToolKit You can help me by downloading the
toolkit today and installing it and seeing if there is any TabPanel in the
toolkit? I check everything and it seems that I am installing it correctly.
I download the no source version of the toolkit.

Best regards

Lloyd Sheen

ma said:
Hello,

I download AJAXToolKit today and install it and configured my MSVC 2005
to use it. But there is no TabPanle control in it. I had an installation
some month ago and it had TabPanel control in it. Can you please help me
to find if it is a bug in AJAXToolKit You can help me by downloading the
toolkit today and installing it and seeing if there is any TabPanel in the
toolkit? I check everything and it seems that I am installing it
correctly. I download the no source version of the toolkit.

Best regards

What is the version # of the AJAXToolKit DLL you are using? I have one
(never used it before) but when I drag it to a test aspx with a scriptmanger
it show "Error Rendering Control - A scriptmanager is required on the page
to use ASP.NET AJAX Scripts".

This is way to typical for MS provided controls etc these days.

LS

bruce barker

there are 3 ajax toolkits, each installed separately:

1) ajax extensions - supplied by MS, contains ajax, update panel, and timer

2) ajax control toolkit - shared source, bunch control extensions,
including a tab

3) ajax futures - new ajax controls that may appear in a future release
(silverlight, data control, dynamic language support, etc).

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

ma

Thanks Bruce,
I have installed AJAX extension and it works perfectly.
I installed AJAX Control Toolkit and I can not find TabPanel in the control
which should be included with this toolkit.

Regards

PS: Can you please download and install AJAX toolkit and see if you can find
TabPanel control in it? If you can find it, then there is a problem with my
installation otherwise there is a problem with the distribution.

Regards