al owens

ggw

al owens
Tony@TheVolvoSite said:
Jeff,
Thanks for the help.
al owens The reason I want static pages that use ASP is because I sell
car parts on the internet. The search engine spiders cannot
properly follow dynamically created links and so my pages
and their content will never be listed on the internet.

Your suggestion is very good.
But here is what I really need.
I will have static pages with a number of tables or related parts,
ex. Brake Rotors. I want to be able to dynamically update the
description cells and the pricing cells in a row based on the
part number that is in that row of the table. I will use the part
number for the lookup.

Any ideas how to do that?

Thanks,
Tony