Alan J. Flavell RIP

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by anno4000@radom.zrz.tu-berlin.de, Feb 26, 2007.

  1. -berlin.de

    -berlin.de Guest

    -berlin.de, Feb 26, 2007

  2. -berlin.de

    Mirco Wahab Guest

    Mirco Wahab, Feb 26, 2007

  3. -berlin.de wrote in
    news::

    > Alan J. Flavell, an esteemed poster also on clpm, has died in late
    > 2006.

    That really saddens me. I learned a lot from him. May he rest in peace.

    Sinan
    A. Sinan Unur, Feb 26, 2007
  4. -berlin.de <-berlin.de> wrote:

    > Alan J. Flavell, an esteemed poster also on clpm, has died in late 2006.

    Alan was a wise and patient man.

    I repect him greatly.

    My chest is tight on hearing this news.

    He will be missed.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Tad McClellan, Feb 27, 2007
  5. -berlin.de

    Ben Morrow Guest

    Quoth -berlin.de:
    > Alan J. Flavell, an esteemed poster also on clpm, has died in late 2006.

    In the all-too-short time I knew Alan here in clpmisc, he was
    invariably kind, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful.

    He will be sorely missed.

    Ben

    --
    don't get my sympathy hanging out the 15th floor. you've changed the locks 3
    times, he still comes reeling though the door, and soon he'll get to you, teach
    Ben Morrow, Feb 28, 2007