Alan J. Flavell RIP

A. Sinan Unur

(e-mail address removed)-berlin.de wrote in
Alan J. Flavell, an esteemed poster also on clpm, has died in late
2006.

That really saddens me. I learned a lot from him. May he rest in peace.

Sinan

Tad McClellan

Alan J. Flavell, an esteemed poster also on clpm, has died in late 2006.

Alan was a wise and patient man.

I repect him greatly.

My chest is tight on hearing this news.

He will be missed.

Ben Morrow

Quoth (e-mail address removed)-berlin.de:
Alan J. Flavell, an esteemed poster also on clpm, has died in late 2006.

In the all-too-short time I knew Alan here in clpmisc, he was
invariably kind, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful.

He will be sorely missed.

Ben