    Bye, all: I'm unsubscribing from thiis Usenet group!
    You guys only talk SHIT

    Albert

    Albert, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Albert

    jacob navia Guest

    Albert a écrit :
    > Bye, all: I'm unsubscribing from thiis Usenet group!
    > You guys only talk SHIT
    >
    > Albert

    You are no exception

    jacob

    jacob navia, Jan 4, 2006

  3. In article <43bbd935$0$6668$>,
    jacob navia <> wrote:
    >Albert a écrit :
    >> Bye, all: I'm unsubscribing from thiis Usenet group!
    >> You guys only talk SHIT
    >>
    >> Albert
    >>

    >You are no exception
    >
    >jacob

    But you are a child of the universe, and you have a right to be here...

    Kenny McCormack, Jan 4, 2006
  4. Albert

    Al Balmer Guest

    On 3 Jan 2006 19:55:21 -0800, "Albert" <>
    wrote:

    >Bye, all: I'm unsubscribing from thiis Usenet group!
    >You guys only talk SHIT
    >
    >Albert

    Thank you, Albert. Your action is much appreciated.

    --
    Al Balmer
    Sun City, AZ

    Al Balmer, Jan 4, 2006
  5. Albert

    Chuck F. Guest

    Al Balmer wrote:
    > "Albert" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Bye, all: I'm unsubscribing from thiis Usenet group! You guys
    >> only talk SHIT

    > Thank you, Albert. Your action is much appreciated.

    Whew. Maybe now we can talk and plot freely.

    Chuck F., Jan 4, 2006