    material I'm finding is kinda light, if anyone would like to offer advice on
    how to approach this problem, it would be much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    deancoo, Feb 24, 2005

  2. deancoo

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    "deancoo" <> wrote in message news:OGfTd.15890$9a3.9110@edtnps91...
    > I've seen an algorithm for permutations, but I need to find combinations.
    > Is there an STL equivalent to next_permutation for combinations? The
    > material I'm finding is kinda light, if anyone would like to offer advice on
    > how to approach this problem, it would be much appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,

    Look at "Generating combinatorial objects"
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/comb-objects/

    The program generates combinatorial objects: exponents, all exponents, permutations, color permutations, arrangements, combinations
    for any numbers and words.

    --
    Alex Vinokur
    http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn