Algorithm / Java Code examples

Ronan

Hi there, is there anyway I can get simple algorithms, java examples of
these below -

Adjacency Matrix

Transitive Closure Matrix

Shortest-path algorithm

DFS and BFS traversal

Floyd all-pairs shortest path algorithm

Topological Sort

Reverse DFS Topological Sort

I googled them but couldn't get enough success. Please help me out. Any
suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Chris Uppal

Ronan said:
I googled them but couldn't get enough success.

For things like these it's also worth looking for C (and, perhaps, C++)
implementations. It's usually pretty easy to translate C to Java.

-- chris

Lee Peedin

Ronan,
You wouldn't happen to be taking courses at UNC Wilmington, would you?
Your list of examples sounds just like what the guy in the office next
to me, who's working on his Masters, has been toiling with for several
months.

Sure hope that's not the case, cause if it is, you're way behind. :)

Lee