Algorithms newsgroup referral please

Christopher Pisz

I remember being referred to a general programming algorithms newsgroup
from here before. It isn't often I need it, so I have forgotten it.
Google isn't helping me unless I want graphics. Can someone please refer
me once again to the proper newsgroup for a general programming
algorithms questions?

osmium

Christopher Pisz said:
I remember being referred to a general programming algorithms newsgroup
from here before. It isn't often I need it, so I have forgotten it. Google
isn't helping me unless I want graphics. Can someone please refer me once
again to the proper newsgroup for a general programming algorithms
questions?

comp.programming is one such group.

Victor Bazarov

I remember being referred to a general programming algorithms newsgroup
from here before. It isn't often I need it, so I have forgotten it.
Google isn't helping me unless I want graphics. Can someone please refer
me once again to the proper newsgroup for a general programming
algorithms questions?

comp.programming?