dorayme

From: "Des said:
I have created a table with a left and right <td> up to now there has
not been a problem, but because the text in the left side has grown it
is forcing the image in the right <td> to centre vertically. I can
align it right but not top as well. Any help on this. It must be easy I
have tried align="left valign="top"

The link is

http://www.des-otoole.co.uk/development/sunday.htm

Desmond.

This is not pretty code! If I was forced to guess to do a quick change, I
would not tell the cell where the image is to be any width or height at all.
Maybe a little padding would be good in the cell. I would take out the
valign from the img tag and put it in the cell tag, in your case <th>. I
think I better stop.

dorayme