    The link is

    http://www.des-otoole.co.uk/development/sunday.htm

    Desmond.

    Des, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Des

    dorayme Guest

    > From: "Des" <>

    > I have created a table with a left and right <td> up to now there has
    > not been a problem, but because the text in the left side has grown it
    > is forcing the image in the right <td> to centre vertically. I can
    > align it right but not top as well. Any help on this. It must be easy I
    > have tried align="left valign="top"
    >
    > The link is
    >
    > http://www.des-otoole.co.uk/development/sunday.htm
    >
    > Desmond.

    This is not pretty code! If I was forced to guess to do a quick change, I
    would not tell the cell where the image is to be any width or height at all.
    Maybe a little padding would be good in the cell. I would take out the
    valign from the img tag and put it in the cell tag, in your case <th>. I
    think I better stop.

    dorayme

    dorayme, Jul 21, 2005