    format.

    Best Regards,
    Oran MEIR
    Oran, Dec 3, 2004

  2. Oran

    J. J. Cale Guest

    Hi Oran

    As far as I know you can't script the MS alert box. The good news is
    that you can build your own and use CSS to make the content right to left
    and text align to the right. I assume your content is Hebrew and you have
    stopped using the old backward font system for HTML. ;>)
    Then again there are other browsers than IE but they're rare in Israel.
    Jimbo

    J. J. Cale, Dec 3, 2004

  3. Oran

    VK Guest

    Left_to_right_message

    egassem_thgir_ot_tfeL

    Use a simple script to reverse chars order?
    VK, Dec 3, 2004