    How can I align text in textbox to right, left or center
    Thanks
    alex

    acko bogicevic, Jan 9, 2004

  2. acko bogicevic

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    IIRC
    ..... Style="text-align: right;"....
    That may be the wrong syntax but you should be able to use a Style tag.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 9, 2004

  3. You can't. You CAN, however, align text in a div (or Panel control).

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 9, 2004
  4. acko bogicevic, Jan 9, 2004
  5. There is a property called "style" which you have to set

    style="text-align:right"

    This is what you want...

    Regards,

    Michelle