    Is there a way I can align a table to the bottom of my webpage? I imagine
    there must be a way with css, but I've searched the web and haven't been
    able to find the code.
    news, Jul 14, 2004

  2. news

    Webcastmaker Guest

    In article <yDgJc.52$>,
    says...
    > Is there a way I can align a table to the bottom of my webpage? I imagine
    > there must be a way with css, but I've searched the web and haven't been
    > able to find the code.

    The first search I tried (align to bottom of page css) resulted in a
    plethora of sites with example code, and a search of the groups
    resulted in similar (though fewer) examples.
    --
    WebcastMaker
    www.webentations.com
    Webcastmaker, Jul 14, 2004

  3. news

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:23:54 -0500, news <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > Is there a way I can align a table to the bottom of my webpage?

    Does it contain tabular data? If not, why are you using a table?
    http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts

    > I imagine
    > there must be a way with css, but I've searched the web and haven't been
    > able to find the code.

    There are various ways, depending on what it is you are really trying to
    do. As usual, a URL would be most helpful.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Jul 14, 2004