Align to bottom

Thomas Scheiderich

Is there a way to make a section of a <td> tag to go to the bottom of the
cell?

Below is a portion of my page. The <td class="BodyText"> tag has a
"vertical-align:top" in the css file to move the data to the top of the
page.

I would like to take the section below the repeater (label and radio
buttons) and move them to the bottom of the cell.

Is there an easy way to do this?

<center>
style="vertical-align:top">
Black">QA Documents - <%= request.QueryString("name") %></font></td>
</center>
align="center">
<form runat="Server">
<asp:Repeater
ID="rptAuthors"
runat="Server">

<ItemTemplate>
Container.DataItem("fullFileName") %>" target="_blank" ><%#
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:Repeater>

<asp:TextBox
ID="txtSearchPhrase"
Columns="50"
Runat="Server" />
<asp:Button
Text="Search!"
OnClick="Button_Click"
Runat="Server" />

<asp:Label
ID="lblResults"
EnableViewState="False"
Runat="Server"
class="HeaderText" />
<asp:radiobuttonlist class="BodyText" ID="searchChoice"
runat="server" RepeatDirection="Horizontal" RepeatLayout="table"
TextAlign="right">
<asp:ListItem Text="All Documents" value="All" />
<asp:ListItem Text="Current Documents" value="Current"
Selected="True" />
</asp:radiobuttonlist>
</form>

Thanks,

Tom.

Eliyahu Goldin

Tom,

You already have another table inside the cell with class="BodyText". Why
can't you just align this inner table or separate cells in it as you wish?

Eliyahu

Thomas Scheiderich

Eliyahu Goldin said:
Tom,

You already have another table inside the cell with class="BodyText". Why
can't you just align this inner table or separate cells in it as you wish?

Not sure how you mean this.

I tried to put the link everywhere. Tried just <tr><td> with the current
table and also putting it after the table, but before the <td> of the outer
table. It still put it just after the inner table. The problem is that
unless I am already at the bottom of the screen, it will put it in the
middle of the screen. The TD area is about 3/4s of the screen and the
repeater may take about 1/4 of the screen. I want there to be a lot of
white space and put the link at the bottom - without specifying a size of
the box, since that will change depending on how many items are displayed.

Thanks,

Tom