aligning and snaping page to borders

Eric

It seems a quite difficult problem. What is the best way
to make page and all the controls fit nicely in the browser window?
I have a 3x3 table and controls in it and want it to automaticaly
resize itself on the whole html page so you can't see the gaps
between browser borders and the page.
When I set width and height to 100% I get weird oversized page.
I couldn't find helpful articles on that matter.
Anyone could help here? I use VS2005 asp.net2.0
Thanks

U.f.i.T.

JustinBlat

To get rid of the "gap" between your content and the browser window, in
the body tag you need to set the margin to 0:

As far as the width and height of your table, that is a little more
difficult. Setting the width to 100% should work, but I don't think
the height property works consistently in percentages on a table
between browsers.

Good luck!