aligning multiple lists

Discussion in 'HTML' started by lnatz, Dec 1, 2007.

  1. lnatz

    lnatz Guest

    Hi,

    I am relatively new to html. If I wanted to align multiple lists in
    html, how would I go about doing so? One of my issues is that it is a
    list of links

    For example, if I have a list like so:

    featured
    apparel
    books

    supplies
    notebooks
    pens

    misc
    food
    drinks

    But I want it to look like this:

    featured
    supplies misc
    apparel
    notebooks food
    books
    pens drinks

    thank you,
    natalie r.
    lnatz, Dec 1, 2007

  2. lnatz

    lnatz Guest

    I apologize, the way the alignment looks is not the way it was suppose
    to look when I wrote the post. But hopefully you understand.

    Thank you,
    Natalie R.
    lnatz, Dec 1, 2007

  3. lnatz

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <
    m>,
    lnatz <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am relatively new to html. If I wanted to align multiple lists in
    > html, how would I go about doing so? One of my issues is that it is a
    > list of links
    >
    > For example, if I have a list like so:

    This the sort of thing you want:

    <http://members.optushome.com.au/droovies/test/threeULs.html>