aligning objects

tfs

I have a table that is putting the object in the middle of my cell
(<td>).

I want to have the objects, such as my asp:textbox, to align towards
the top of the cell. I don't want it to center from the middle of
the cell.

How is the best way to do this? From the CSS file or from the
objects.

Thanks,

Tom

Eliyahu Goldin

Tom,

If it for more than one cell, use styles. Apply styles to <td>s, not to the
objects you are putting inside.

Eliyahu

tfs said:
I have a table that is putting the object in the middle of my cell
(<td>).

I want to have the objects, such as my asp:textbox, to align towards
the top of the cell. I don't want it to center from the middle of
the cell.

How is the best way to do this? From the CSS file or from the
objects.

Thanks,

Tom

tfs

Ok.

But, how do I move my objects to the top of the cell. Right now I
have about 2 inches of white space between what is being displayed
and the top and bottom of the cell. I want to move all the data up
about 2 inches and leave all the white space on the bottom.

What would I use for styles to do this in my <td> tag?

Thanks,

Tom.

Eliyahu Goldin

Css rule:

vertical-align:top;

Use padding-top if you wish to leave some space between the top border and
the content.

Eliyahu