    aligned in the horizontal fashion .
    Is there any way to align the controls vertically?

    Thank you.

    Vijaya, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Vijaya

    Kelly Leahy Guest

    >When i am trying for it i am getting these controls
    >aligned in the horizontal fashion .
    >Is there any way to align the controls vertically?

    What do you mean align them vertically? With what? Do
    you mean space them evenly? That's not alignment, so to
    speak.

    Can you build static HTML to produce the effect you're
    going for? If so, can the HTML be broken into:

    head stuff
    item stuff
    other item stuff
    other item stuff
    foot stuff

    without any overlap in "stuff" sections and without
    anything falling through the cracks? If not, then you
    can't do it. If so, then just do the separation of the
    static HTML once you've figured it out...

    Kelly

    Kelly Leahy, Dec 18, 2003