    How can I do this? (the body tag doesn't support align attribute)

    Thanks for the answer

    Gregor

    Gregor Traven, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Gregor Traven

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Gregor Traven

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Gregor Traven said:

    > Hi

    g'day

    http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?AnySizeDesign

    > no matter what resolution the viewer has(640x480 or 1024x768).

    but i don't use those resolutions which have nothing to do with the
    available canvas area of my browser anyway.

    [and with those wise parting words brucie wonders off into town to get
    his hair cut and his ears pierced again]

    --

    v o i c e s

    brucie, Oct 21, 2004
  4. brucie <> wrote:

    > [and with those wise parting words brucie wonders off into town to get
    > his hair cut and his ears pierced again]

    .... get his hair pierced and ears cut ...

    *snicker*

    The Doormouse

    The Doormouse, Oct 21, 2004
  5. Gregor Traven

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:40:15 +1000, brucie <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > [and with those wise parting words brucie wonders off into town to get

    In the <shudder>daylight</shudder>?

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Oct 21, 2004
  6. Gregor Traven

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Mark Parnell said:

    >> [and with those wise parting words brucie wonders off into town to get

    > In the <shudder>daylight</shudder>?

    i know, its bad but she really freaked out last time when i tapped on
    her window in the middle of the night.

    --

    v o i c e s

    brucie, Oct 21, 2004