    I have made no changes, so it would appear that something in the google
    code has changed my font. Or does using tables default to a bold font?

    Thanks, Don <donwiss at panix.com>.
    Don Wiss, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Quoth the raven Don Wiss:

    > http://candidapage.com/indsites/
    >
    > Also something has turned all the page, except my footer lines,
    > into bold. I have made no changes, so it would appear that
    > something in the google code has changed my font. Or does using
    > tables default to a bold font?

    All of your content is in a <th> element, which by default is bold
    text. Change to a <td>. Oh, and add the missing <tr>!

    <th align=left> <-- left is the default

    <ul>

    <li>Here's a page that ...

    > Thanks, Don <donwiss at panix.com>.

    You're welcome. I don't know about Google ads.

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Don Wiss

    Don Wiss Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote:

    >Quoth the raven Don Wiss:
    >
    >> http://candidapage.com/indsites/
    >>
    >> Also something has turned all the page, except my footer lines,
    >> into bold. I have made no changes, so it would appear that
    >> something in the google code has changed my font. Or does using
    >> tables default to a bold font?

    >All of your content is in a <th> element, which by default is bold
    >text. Change to a <td>.

    Thanks. That took care of that problem.

    >Oh, and add the missing <tr>!

    But that messes everything up. I still want the google ads along the left,
    as they are now. They are now centered along the left. I want them at the
    top. My real pages are long and now the google box is way, way down on
    them. To get more ads shown I may chop my my pages, and what I posted here
    is just an example of one chopped up.

    Don <donwiss at panix.com>.
    Don Wiss, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Don Wiss wrote:

    Huh? "align" must be one of "left", "right", "center", "justify" or
    "char". Try "valign" instead.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby A Inkster, Jul 5, 2004
  5. Davmagic .Com, Jul 5, 2004
  6. Don Wiss

    Don Wiss Guest

    On Mon, 05 Jul 2004, Toby A Inkster <> wrote:

    >Don Wiss wrote:

    >Huh? "align" must be one of "left", "right", "center", "justify" or
    >"char". Try "valign" instead.

    That's it! Thanks.

    Don <donwiss at panix.com>.
    Don Wiss, Jul 5, 2004
  7. Don Wiss

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:48:34 -0400, Don Wiss <donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote:

    : I'm trying to add google ads to some of my pages. I used the code they gave
    : me. But their ad doesn't align itself at the top. Despite my using <th
    : align=top>. I looked at another site and they had <td align=top>, but that
    : didn't change anything.

    V = Vertical

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Jul 6, 2004