    Is it possible with CSS ? I tried with margin-left, margin-right, but
    didn't get what I expected.

    Thanx for helping.
    M, Jul 3, 2004

  2. M

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:54:29 +0200, M <> wrote:

    : Hello,
    :
    : I try to put maximum of presentation data out of my html. That's why I
    : try to remove <table> when unnecessary. I would like to keep this kind
    : of presentation
    : (http://loindetout.free.fr/Irlande2004/irlande-photo.htm) for pictures
    : and text : both centered, even when changing the browser size. The text
    : has to be left-aligned (or justified, but not centered), and must start
    : at the same level as the picture.
    :
    : Is it possible with CSS ?

    Use Tables, if it is easier. I would, even though I do use CSS.

    The Table (when width is in %) shrinks and expands far better too!

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Jul 3, 2004