All pages in ASP.NET application load twice

Krzysztof Rozmus

Hi,

suddenly all pages in my ASP.NET application started to load twice,
any idea what's going on ?

Chris

PS: I have AutoEventWireup="false" on all pages

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

I've heard that Zone Labs' ZoneAlarm Pro can contribute to such problems.
By any chance are you using it?

Krzysztof Rozmus

Just in case someone might have similar problem in future,
I found the reason: parameter 'background' instead of 'bgcolor' in html
'<table' tag.
Strange, but true.

Chris