    Would anyone know, do all notation programs work in a similar way to display
    music, and could someone give me an idea as to how they go about it.

    Thanks

    M. Clift, Sep 16, 2004

  2. M. Clift

    Phil Frost Guest

    I don't know about any python tools specifically, but if you are looking
    to typeset music, be sure to look at the supurb and free lilypond
    <http://www.lilypond.org/web/>.

    Phil Frost, Sep 17, 2004

  3. M. Clift

    M. Clift Guest

    Thanks Phil,

    I know of Lillypond, but I'm trying to find if anyone has done something
    similar in python or can tell me what I should be looking at to learn how to
    program an app to display notation.

    M. Clift, Sep 17, 2004