    ABCUpload component on that box. Some Web.config settings have been added -
    but none that would make me suspect would be responsible.

    Any ideas?
    Marina, Jun 27, 2003

  2. in ur web.config file are u manipulating "ClientTarget" attribute,it shud
    not be "downlevel".
    or something might be wrong with ur webuivalidation.js.

    --
    Rajesh Tiwari

    "Marina" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > A very weird thing has happened. Today, all the validators on all the

    pages

    Rajesh Tiwari, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Marina

    Marina Guest

    ClientTarget is not anywhere in Web.config at all.

    I don't know about the webuivalidation.js - but I can't image what would
    suddenly break it...

    Marina, Jun 27, 2003
  4. Marina

    Marina Guest

    The folder under aspnet client was missing the 1.1 directory with the
    validation files. The 1.0 ones were there. I have no idea why this directory
    got deleted.

    Marina, Jun 27, 2003
  5. is ur problem solved now

    --