allow anonymous access to directory

graphicsxp

Hi,
Until the user has logged on in the web app, the .css file is not found
and is not applied to my identification form page :(
I've allowed anonymous access to this css file in the web.config and
now it works. But all of the images that are in a directory are not
accessible either ! I'm not going to set anonymous access to all of
them, that'd be too long. How can I set anonymous access to a directory
in the web.config file ?

Thanks

graphicsxp

found.... so easy,..