allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....

Esco

now that it is apparent my test worked due to the 187 responses i
received <g> I'd like to let you know a little about myself. My name
is Seth Cooper, Coop, for short or Esco if u want. My participation
in this newsgroup is required for a programming III class I am in so
I'm going to be around for the duration. Im hoping to learn a little
about J# and java because right now I know about zero about both so if
my questions seem dumb save the flames. But if anyone else is a
regular around here just hit me up with a reply introduce yourself and
we'll talk.

-Esco-

bugbear

Esco said:
now that it is apparent my test worked due to the 187 responses i
received <g> I'd like to let you know a little about myself. My name
is Seth Cooper, Coop, for short or Esco if u want. My participation
in this newsgroup is required for a programming III class. ..
..
I'm hoping to learn a little
about J# and java because right now I know about zero about both

In a beginner's course, who "required" *this* group
instead of the vastly more appropriate
group?

BugBear

Alex Hunsley

Esco said:
now that it is apparent my test worked due to the 187 responses i
received <g> I'd like to let you know a little about myself. My name
is Seth Cooper, Coop, for short or Esco if u want.

You'll probably get more help around if you take the time to write to
write words like "you" out in full. If you can't be bothered to write
out words in full, and instead resort to ugly abbreviations like "u",
why should we be bothered to help you?
My participation
in this newsgroup is required for a programming III class I am in so
I'm going to be around for the duration.

Which numpty runs this course? Why did they advise this group? You
should post to comp.lang.java.help, not .programmer.
Im hoping to learn a little
about J# and java because right now I know about zero about both so if
my questions seem dumb save the flames.

If you come to this group, you do it on the terms of the group. You
don't make the rules. If you do stupid things, you may get flamed, end
of story.
Stupid things probably includes insisting on posting here when
comp.lang.java.help is much more appropriate.