    Tx,
    Dyea
    , Mar 10, 2006

  2. Randy Webb Guest

    said the following on 3/10/2006 6:47 PM:
    > I don't know who to go with for this question, googling is not very
    > helpful, if anyone has an idea i would appreciate it.
    >
    > The issue: I created a page that will be used as a template for HTML
    > emails by non technical users. It consists of the layout, dummy
    > content, and a form that the user can enter the correct data into.
    > Pressing the form button updates the page with the appropriate content
    > and destroys the form. At this point i would like the user to save the
    > updated page for use but when saving they get the original page with
    > dummy content.
    >
    > Is there any techniques or workarounds to access the dynamically
    > updated data for saving??

    You could always open a new window for saving and populate that window
    with the original pages code by using the innerHTML of the document.body
    or document.documentElement

    Search the archives.

    --
    Randy
    Randy Webb, Mar 10, 2006

    Just found that one thanks for the reply though. Since this is an
    inhouse tool for just a couple users on a certain browser its a fine
    workaround.

    Dyea
    , Mar 11, 2006