    Essentially, I want to give the ASP.NET user write permissions to the
    "uploads" folder so I can upload files to my site.

    Thanx
    Ryan, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Ryan

    George Durzi Guest

    I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's something you would set up
    directly in the file system.

    In web.config, you can use the location tag to specify rights for certain
    folders. but that's generally used within FormsAuthentication to allow or
    deny access to certain folders.

    George Durzi, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Ryan

    Showjumper Guest

    >>>Essentially, I want to give the ASP.NET user write permissions to the
    "uploads" folder so I can upload files to my site.
    I believe this is done via your host's conrol panel for your site or may
    need to be done by the host's people themselves
    Showjumper, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Ryan

    rpp Guest