Allowed roles/users from the web.config

Guest

Is it possible to get a list of allowed roles/users for a single page on the
site, which use a role based forms authentication?

<authorization>
<allow roles="*">
<deny users="?" />
</authorization>

I know, to view the web.config using System.Xml is not a big problem, is
there any standard implementation to access that configuration?

Thank you.

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Alexey,

Use WebConfigurationManager, which allows to open any section of config

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/