    Can someone please help me out?

    Thanks in advance,
    Darshan
    Darshan Mehta, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Darshan Mehta

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Hi

    I assume you are trying your webservice using the default test page. This
    test pages (using http/html) is only available (by default) on your local
    machine. But the actual webservice using http/soap will be available form
    any pc you want. So if you want to test your webserivce, you could use a
    small test application that accesses the webservice. You can change this
    behavior and make the test page accessible from any computer, but I would
    suggest using the WebServiceStudio
    (http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/UserSamples/Details.aspx?SampleGuid=65a1
    d4ea-0f7a-41bd-8494-e916ebc4159c).

    Jan