Allowing users to copy datagrid information to the clipboard

Guest

Hello

I need some help. I'm currently working on vb.net with sql server 2000 and i
need to find a way to allow users to click a button and all of the
information on the datagrid to be saved in the clipboard. Then once its
copied they can do whatever with it.

Please its very urgent and thank you for your cooperation

Kind regards

Dan