Allowing web application to see a folder outside it's domain

Guest

I need to configure my web application to see a folder outside it's root.
I know I need to configure my web.config file, but don't know how.
Can you help?

Kevin Spencer

Well, let's see. "Outside it's root" is kind of like "outside my office."
IOW, it could be anywhere in the universe, other than in the web site. Can
you be more specific? And what exactly do you mean by "see?"

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Ambiguity has a certain quality to it.

Guest

Outside:
if my web application is in 'wwwroot\mywebapp1' folder, then I want to see:
'wwwroot\storage' folder.
To see: means to be able to use program files like .dlls, .exe, .xml, .dat
and also to create a file and write to a file in that folder.
Oleg