    discussion of the subject matter :)

    Thanks,
    Daniel.

    Daniel Pitts, Nov 23, 2007

  2. Daniel Pitts

    Daniel Dyer Guest

    On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:50:15 -0000, Daniel Pitts
    <> wrote:

    > I've written a new blog post about the almost-useful feature of Type
    > Intersection. I'd like to get some feedback on it, thanks.
    > <http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/java/esoteric-java-features/2007/11/23/type-intersection/>
    >
    > All feedback welcome, constructive criticism appreciated, as well as a
    > discussion of the subject matter :)
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Daniel.

    We had a discussion here about this (specifically the casting aspect) a
    while back. May be of interest:

    <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_frm/thread/54eaee99a1773639/1422929302b259d6>

    Dan.

    --
    Daniel Dyer
    http://www.uncommons.org

    Daniel Dyer, Nov 23, 2007

  3. Daniel Pitts

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Daniel Dyer wrote:
    > On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:50:15 -0000, Daniel Pitts
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I've written a new blog post about the almost-useful feature of Type
    >> Intersection. I'd like to get some feedback on it, thanks.
    >> <http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/java/esoteric-java-features/2007/11/23/type-intersection/>
    >>

    >> All feedback welcome, constructive criticism appreciated, as well as a
    >> discussion of the subject matter :)
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Daniel.

    > We had a discussion here about this (specifically the casting aspect) a
    > while back. May be of interest:
    >
    > <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_frm/thread/54eaee99a1773639/1422929302b259d6>
    >

    > Dan.

    There has been a few discussions here. Which is one of the reasons I've
    written about it. Do you know if Sun has any open requests to implement it?

    Daniel Pitts, Nov 23, 2007