alocation of 2D array

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by MMilla, Nov 25, 2007.

  1. MMilla

    MMilla

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi I read from *.txt file size of my array and then I want to alocate this array. I have this part of code:

    then I tryed to write somethink, but I think, that I make mistake somewhere.

    or I tried this:

    I am agonized, I'm trying all night and I can't make it in order to be OK. I can try write something else...
    MMilla

    MMilla, Nov 25, 2007