Alpha Readers Wanted

Jesse Liberty

[This is a one time request for assistance]

Hi.

We're in the process of updating the O'Reilly book "Programming ASP.NET" for
version 2.0. We would like help from alpha readers to review the chapters
before they are submitted to the editor.

Typically you'll have about 1 week to read the chapter and comment on its
content. The target audience 1.1 ASP.NET programmers moving to 2.0 and
Classic HTML and non-ASP.NET programmers making the plunge to ASP.NET.

Our hope is that you, as ASP.NET 1.1 readers will help us make sure we have
covered all the topics of interest in a clear and concise way.

If you are interested:

1. Please send me an email saying you'd like to participate, and telling me
which exact email address you would like to use in our by-invitation forum.
Also please tell me your experience with both ASP.NET 1.1 and 2.0.

2. If there is still room in the program we will send you back a
Non-disclosure agreement for your signature, and on receipt of that we will
invite you to the forum.

Thank you.

jesse liberty (e-mail address removed)
dan hurwitz (e-mail address removed)