Alphabetize the methods listed in WSDL

josh.tucholski

Is there any way to alphabetize the SOAP methods as they are listed in
a VB.NET Web Service?

Thanks.

Patrice

Where ?

AFAIK Intellisense lists by design the methods in the alphabetical order...

I don't remember the ordering used in the WSDL file but in the worst case
you could hand edit the WSDL file so that they are shown in your preferred
order if you really need.

Any reason for doing so ?

josh.tucholski

Sorry for the late rely I forgot that I posted this. Take a look at
webservice.mynaid.com As this list grows, it just makes it easier to
locate the methods by name instead of having to type it in the search
window of IE or whatever browser.

You're right, the intellisense does pick it up in alphabetical order
which is very helpful when developing. I haven't seen any method to
madness of the WSDL it doesn't put them in order as they are added, not
sure what it is.