    a VB.NET Web Service?

    Thanks.

    , Feb 14, 2006

  2. Patrice Guest

    Where ?

    AFAIK Intellisense lists by design the methods in the alphabetical order...

    I don't remember the ordering used in the WSDL file but in the worst case
    you could hand edit the WSDL file so that they are shown in your preferred
    order if you really need.

    Any reason for doing so ?

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Feb 16, 2006

    Sorry for the late rely I forgot that I posted this. Take a look at
    webservice.mynaid.com As this list grows, it just makes it easier to
    locate the methods by name instead of having to type it in the search
    window of IE or whatever browser.

    You're right, the intellisense does pick it up in alphabetical order
    which is very helpful when developing. I haven't seen any method to
    madness of the WSDL it doesn't put them in order as they are added, not
    sure what it is.

    , Feb 17, 2006