AlphaImage and css backgrounds

Kris

"This site looks good in your browser. Unless it doesn't. In which case,
sorry."

"I'm not a bad Web designer, I blame *your* tools."[/QUOTE]

"If you can read this, the bitch fell off."

Nik Coughin

Toby said:
Doesn't do background images though. :-(

I just had a quick look at the source, it should be easy enough to change it
to work with a css file generated by php. It already has a regex for inline
backgrounds.

There is another one that I used for a little while that was a one line drop
in (IIRC), but it relies on Javascript:

http://www.allinthehead.com/retro/69

Leonard Blaisdell

"Nik Coughin" said:
I will head over to Browsercam so that I can see what you mean. Thanks.

Bah. My choice of words is confusing to me. It looks fine in MacMozilla
1.2.1 and only the background is munged in IE. Down an element or so.
Geeze, did I write that incomprehensible quoted paragraph above? Sadly,
yes.

leo