    variable. I looked all through the wiki at
    http://alphatcl.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/wikit/24.html and the AlphaX website
    but I can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Peter Colapietro, Aug 1, 2006

  2. Peter Colapietro

    Guest

    Peter Colapietro wrote:
    > [a multiposted question]

    This question was multiposted to the Perl.Beginners newsgroup (Note to
    JWK et al: I mean the usenet mirror of the perl.org mailing list, which
    is available on every NNTP server that I know of, including,
    unfortunately, those indexed by Google Groups).

    See: http://tinyurl.com/kuk52

    Please burn this thread (to discourage usenet rudeness)

    --
    David Filmer (http://DavidFilmer.com)
    , Aug 1, 2006