alt vs title in explorer 7 & firefox

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:29:56 GMT
dorayme scribed:

Boji, you have many illusions. So what if you said this? How does
it impact in the slightest way on what I said? So you said not
optimal. So what? Before Ben said what he said (and I do not
blame him at all considering I have hypnotic powers to counter
any ill effects on you) and before I hypnotised you, you poor
schmuck, you did not know if the real answer lay in the direction
of lower.

Well, Duh!, it could hardly be higher now, could it? The only other
possibility was right on the head, which didn't seem particularly likely
for a first attempt.
I will ask you again, I want a sample of your brain for a few
tests that I have been perfecting in my office lab. Just a scoop
from near the lobes.

It will do you no good because brain cells are not transferable. Try some
antioxidants while breathing from a cannister of 70% O2 and take plenty of
vitamin E.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
That clarifies it beautifully except for the question of whether the
soft-rayed portions of the Perciformes' posterior fins were partially or
completely separated.

Mmmmmmm...posterior fins completely separated. I so horny. ;)

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 03:02:54 GMT
dorayme scribed:
Well, it is a bit hard. I won't give you the url to my best stab
at it because you would not have the time or patience to read it.
it is a bit long.

That's okay. I expected nothing less perverse from the mistress of
miscogenation, anyway.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:23:48 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:
And there was a band in the '60s called The Trashmen.

The Trashmen... I _believe_ they did a song called "The Bird is the Word",
-a repetitous affair which nevertheless was catchy and became quite
popular. Wait - let me Google...

Yep, "The Bird's The Word", and some others. You're pretty old for a fish
(-although sharks live a long time, don't they?)

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:23:48 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:

The Trashmen... I _believe_ they did a song called "The Bird is the Word",

I remember it as "Surfin' Bird" -- the rock and roll band I and some
friends started up played it. In practice -- before we could get
presentable some of us (not me) flunked/dropped out of school and got
drafted.
-a repetitous affair which nevertheless was catchy and became quite
popular. Wait - let me Google...

Yep, "The Bird's The Word", and some others. You're pretty old for a fish

I remember that as a refrain in "Surfin' Bird".

My Billboard Top 40 Book credits them with two on the chart:

1. Surfin' Bird late 1963 Reached # 4
2. Bird Dance Beat early 1964 Reached #30
(-although sharks live a long time, don't they?)

I turned 60 last month.

New photo in the Misc album at the Yahoo AFCA thing; its relevance is that
it was taken in 1967. These kids got nuthin' on me. :)

Ben C

Ben, I am begging you not to! You have already given him the clue
that it is a lower figure (something I was not prepared to do).

I don't know the answer anyway, I just stumbled on something lower than
2000. But I shall say no more about it.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 05:34:12
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
Yeah? Well, I have the tattoo. :)

I never saw a tattooed shark,
I never 'spect to see one,
But I can tell you, anyhow,
I'd rather see than be one.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:18:44
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
Mmmmmmm...posterior fins completely separated. I so horny. ;)

The law of the sea is clear. Better stick to your own kind or you might
end up in a can...

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:16:48
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
You misspelled "But most of us are in denial about them." ;)

Only in prudish company.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:58:25
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
I remember it as "Surfin' Bird" -- the rock and roll band I and some
friends started up played it. In practice -- before we could get
presentable some of us (not me) flunked/dropped out of school and got
drafted.

I got drafted, too, but drifted back.
I remember that as a refrain in "Surfin' Bird".

My Billboard Top 40 Book credits them with two on the chart:

1. Surfin' Bird late 1963 Reached # 4
2. Bird Dance Beat early 1964 Reached #30

Surfin' bird?? Don't recall anything about surfing in the song. It was
actually referring to "the" finger.
I turned 60 last month.

Gawd! You must be almost as prehistoric as dorayme. Hey, is that why
you're a fish? No dry land around when you were born?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:04:18
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
Ignore that Yahoo ref -- I thought I was posting to another group. :)

But here's the photo, if I gotcher curiosity up:

http://blinkynet.net/stuff/summer67.jpg

He he, skateboard and all. And is that a beard under your chin or just
shadowing? Well, to be honest, I remember them halcyon days with great
halcyonity. Wouldn't want to live through them again, mind you, but they
were...different. It was the beginning of the loss of simplicity. Good
thing there are some Australians around to preserve it.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:58:25
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

I got drafted, too, but drifted back.

Surfin' bird?? Don't recall anything about surfing in the song. It was
actually referring to "the" finger.

Nothing about surfing required. name =/= lyrics

"59th Street Bridge" does not appear in the lyrics of "59th Street
Bridge Song", either.
Gawd! You must be almost as prehistoric as dorayme. Hey, is that why
you're a fish? No dry land around when you were born?

Sometime I'll tell you about when we all crawled out and started growing
legs.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:04:18
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

He he, skateboard and all. And is that a beard under your chin or just
shadowing? Well, to be honest, I remember them halcyon days with great
Shadow.

halcyonity. Wouldn't want to live through them again, mind you, but they
were...different. It was the beginning of the loss of simplicity. Good
thing there are some Australians around to preserve it.

I think I would, given the opportunity.

Blinky the Shark

John said:
Neat! I mean, cool, man! That's boss!

A real skateboard, with real wheels! Are those the metal ones?

We built our own; they hadn't yet appeared in the stores when I started
skateboarding. That one had a mahogany top inlaid with center
stripe/stringer of a light wood the type of which I don't remember. We
got the trucks and wheels from the local roller rink -- they were from
cast-off rental skate boots. The wheels were sort of a flesh-colored
vinyl. I don't undertand the miniwheels the kids use today. Seems like
one little pebble would grind them to a halt. I guess that's the
difference between boarding then and now. We used the streets and
dogded pot holes. We didn't use them - ever - as sidewalk
transporation. We looked for big hills and rode them to show our
cojones.

The local Big Hill was a short steep footpath from the local community
college to its parking lot below. One of us was clocked on that hill,
from a bike with a speedometer, at 35MPH. And the path was rough, so
the vibrations once you got up to speed tended to shake-slide your feet
right off the front end of the board. The college was right next to the
hospital where I was born, and the ER saw some of the injuries from that
hill. Yes, I rode that one successfully once - of scores of tries -
and, having proved myself (I had a witness), never again. :)

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:25:24
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

That would be my guess.

Which just shows how stupid you and Blinky really are. My problem
is not not thinking. It is inappropriate thinking at times. It is
stupidity, haste of observation, a motor mouth, and many other
things, but never not thinking.

So you two, get stuffed!

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Interesting to note, however, that the female blue groper is
colored a rather faded orange.

As I said, the females I see are more a greeny colour, not so
nice. My god how lovely is the male though.

Come down for a snorkel. I would like to see the fear on your
face as we both jumped into the bay, knowing all the horrid
things you have said to me for ages and knowing that under the
water, I might have fitted out Officer Bud White in Navy Seals
operational gear (complete with weaponry) with certain
instructions and none of them as gentle as css ones.