Alter - Perl extension for Alter Ego Objects

anno4000

In a thread from a month ago (Beyond Inside-Out) I showed the sketch
of a method to do black-box inheritance in Perl without some of the
drawbacks of the inside-out technique. I have now worked out that
sketch to a module that I intend to put up on CPAN. If anyone is
sufficiently interested to take a look, it can be downloaded from
http://www2.tu-berlin.de//zrz/mitarbeiter/anno4000/alter/Alter-0.02.tar.gz
The pod can be viewed (without downloading) at
http://www2.tu-berlin.de//zrz/mitarbeiter/anno4000/alter/Alter_pod.html

Anno