altering form GET value

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Onur Baser, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. Onur Baser

    Onur Baser Guest

    Hi,
    I am trying to send a three different option and combine them under
    ....?keywords=155+70+13 with form get method.
    However, each time I use GET it became like this ...?keywords=155&b=70&c=13
    Is there a script that will alter the form GET URL as soon as the submit
    button pressed and remove &b and &c with +
    Thank You,
    OnuR

    <form name="form1" method="get"
    action="http://xxxxxxxxxxx/advanced_search_result.php?">
    <select name="keywords">
    <option>155</option>
    <option selected>165</option>
    <option>175</option>

    </select>
    <select name="b">
    <option selected>80</option>
    <option>70</option>
    <option>65</option>
    </select>
    <select id="c">
    <option selected>13</option>
    <option>14</option>
    <option>15</option>
    </select>
    <input type="Submit" value=">">
    </form>
    Onur Baser, Dec 23, 2004

  2. In article <3eDyd.8785$EL5.7965@trndny09>,
    says...

    > Hi,
    > I am trying to send a three different option and combine them under
    > ...?keywords=155+70+13 with form get method.
    > However, each time I use GET it became like this ...?keywords=155&b=70&c=13
    > Is there a script that will alter the form GET URL as soon as the submit
    > button pressed and remove &b and &c with +
    > Thank You,
    > OnuR

    Do it properly and have your server-side script sort it out.

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.
    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 23, 2004