altering form GET value

Onur Baser

Hi,
I am trying to send a three different option and combine them under
....?keywords=155+70+13 with form get method.
However, each time I use GET it became like this ...?keywords=155&b=70&c=13
Is there a script that will alter the form GET URL as soon as the submit
button pressed and remove &b and &c with +
Thank You,
OnuR

<form name="form1" method="get"
action="http://xxxxxxxxxxx/advanced_search_result.php?">
<select name="keywords">
<option>155</option>
<option selected>165</option>
<option>175</option>

</select>
<select name="b">
<option selected>80</option>
<option>70</option>
<option>65</option>
</select>
<select id="c">
<option selected>13</option>
<option>14</option>
<option>15</option>
</select>
<input type="Submit" value=">">
</form>

Hywel Jenkins

Hi,
I am trying to send a three different option and combine them under
...?keywords=155+70+13 with form get method.
However, each time I use GET it became like this ...?keywords=155&b=70&c=13
Is there a script that will alter the form GET URL as soon as the submit
button pressed and remove &b and &c with +
Thank You,
OnuR

Do it properly and have your server-side script sort it out.