Alternate to HTTP Response Header Refresh

Alfons Puig

Hi,

MSDN documentation about HTTP Response Headers say Refresh is obsolete and
maintained for legacy application compatibility only.

How can I achieve the same functionality to releoad the new contents of a
page?

I can use the timer component but, is there a http-like solution?

Thanks,

Alfons Puig
(e-mail address removed)

Charlie Nilsson [MSFT]

Check out "meta" tags in any HTML help sight. They can refresh pages after
a delay.

Also, Javascript sounds like it can do what you want. There are many pages
on the web that probably have a sample for what you need.

Charlie Nilsson [msft]
Visual Studio Update

originated.