AlternatingItemStyle AFTER datagrid.items(i).visible = false

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by psb, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. psb

    psb Guest

    I am re-vamping our ShoppingCart functionality. I am trying to keep from

    I have a grid with typcial columns. there is a quantity column that is a
    textbox, so that quantities can be changed... if someone puts in 0 for the
    quantity, I would like to delete the item from the database and simply hide
    the line that was deleted using "dgCart.Items(i).visible = false". When I
    do this it screws up the AlternatingItemStyle. Below, after I delete the
    whilte line I get two black lines...

    --before delete--
    BLACK background color line
    WHITE background color line
    BLACK background color line

    --after delete--
    BLACK background color line
    BLACK background color line

    Is there a way to refresh the grid without going back to the db?

    thanks,
    psb

    psb, Jan 23, 2004