Alternative to FP for ....

Jim S

I use Frontpage (judiciously) and all my pages validate (well except where I
use frames, but then the pages validate).
One of the main reasons I use FP is that when I upload, it will tell me if
there are any 'orphaned' pages/pictures which I no longer need, on the site
and offers to remove them.
Is there any (free) ftp clients that offer this function?

Els

Jim said:
I use Frontpage (judiciously) and all my pages validate (well except where I
use frames, but then the pages validate).
One of the main reasons I use FP is that when I upload, it will tell me if
there are any 'orphaned' pages/pictures which I no longer need, on the site
and offers to remove them.
Is there any (free) ftp clients that offer this function?

Xenu link checker can check for orphans if you allow it to check your
directories over ftp.