Alternatives to ActivePDF?

darrel

Are there any real alternatives to ActivePDF? We've have a version (might be
a bit outdated) that we've used off and on, but it's reliability seemed
sporadic at best. (but, maybe that was the way the software was
installed/maintained on our end...)

What we'd like to do is have some sort of software that will accept a Word
(or Office) document and convert it to PDF on the server. Ideally handling a
few things like accessibility settings and such.

-Darrel