alternatives to overLib

Bosconian

I'm currently using overLib 4.21 which works well for the most part, but it
doesn't fully support CSS and doesn't always behave properly with Safari
(for the Mac.) It's also overly bloated for my needs.

I simply want a popup div to display a form. The user either inputs some
data and submit or ckicks cancel to close.

Mark Kruse's "Test Anchor 3" is a good example:

http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/popupwindow/

Can anyone suggest any other alternatives?

Evertjan.

Bosconian wrote on 19 okt 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:
I'm currently using overLib 4.21 which works well for the most part,
but it doesn't fully support CSS and doesn't always behave properly
with Safari (for the Mac.) It's also overly bloated for my needs.

I simply want a popup div to display a form. The user either inputs
some data and submit or ckicks cancel to close.

Mark Kruse's "Test Anchor 3" is a good example:

http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/popupwindow/

Can anyone suggest any other alternatives?

Why not simply write a absolute positioned div,
that is diplayed on front by z-index:+5
and display:noned at will by javascript?