always fill out complete window

Tom

Hi folks,

I have a splitter window in a GUI that I built. I added a TextCtrl
window to the right side of my splitter window. Because I don't want to
add anything else to this side of the window it would be great if the
TextCtrl window could fill out the complete side. I couldn't find the
appropriate command or configuration to resize the TextCtrl window
automatically no matter what I do with my mainframe window.

Thank you for your help.
Tom

Tom

Hi Steve,

I used Boa Constructor.
The code looks like the follwoing:
self.textCtrl1 = wxTextCtrl(id=wxID_WXFRAME1TEXTCTRL1, name='textCtrl1',
parent=self.panel2, pos=wxPoint(136, 64), size=wxSize(264,
176),
style=wxTE_MULTILINE, value=u'')

Thanks for your help.
Tom