    page A !! I can see why it's happening but it's not what the user would
    expect.

    How do I deal with situations like this? Its driving me insane!

    JezB, Dec 4, 2003

  2. JezB

    JezB Guest

    It may be apparent but Im from a windows programming background rather than
    web programming. I've noticed that many websites do indeed work in this way,
    and that generally all pages have links within the page to navigate back up
    the navigation tree, including one to get back to the "root".

    JezB, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Jeremy,

    Try enabling SmartNavigation.

    Alex Papadimoulis

    Alex Papadimoulis, Dec 4, 2003
  4. JezB

    JezB Guest

    That's exactly what I was missing ! Cheers.

    JezB, Dec 4, 2003