    all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables, colors.
    Would Amaya do it for me?
    Thanks!

    Amir, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Amir

    Amir Guest

    I need something similar to Netscape's Composer. A free WYSIWYG HTML
    editor.

    Amir, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Amir

    Anduin Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 03:34:19 GMT, Amir wrote the following message
    <%ARBb.53$>:

    >Hi,
    >all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables, colors.

    <snip>

    http://wojanware.com
    --
    ,,,,,
    (o o)

    Anduin, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Amir

    Wipkip Guest

    While sitting in a puddle Anduin scribbled in the mud:

    > On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 03:34:19 GMT, Amir wrote the following message
    > <%ARBb.53$>:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables, colors.

    > <snip>
    >
    > http://wojanware.com

    Can't download it. To many errors.

    --
    Duende

    Wipkip, Dec 11, 2003
  5. Amir

    m Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 03:39:44 +0000, Amir wrote:

    > I need something similar to Netscape's Composer.

    Firebird or Mozilla have similar editors.

    > A free WYSIWYG HTML
    > editor.
    >
    > "Amir" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables, colors.
    >> Would Amaya do it for me?
    >> Thanks!

    Amaya is too specialized for day-to-day
    authoring, IMO.

    In your header,
    ....suggests a way of beaning two problems
    with one brick.

    Download Mozilla and use both its editor
    and (safety first!) mail client.
    Go carefully over the resulting
    code in HTML source view.

    Cheers, m at mbstevens.com

    m, Dec 11, 2003
  6. Amir

    mscir Guest

    There are some decent looking freeware programs here:

    http://www.webattack.com/freeware/webpublish/fweditors.html

    mscir, Dec 11, 2003
  7. Amir wrote:

    > all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables, colors.
    > Would Amaya do it for me?

    As others have said, Amaya should do what you need, but Mozilla Composer
    will probably be better (it has a nicer interface IMHO).

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Dec 11, 2003
  8. Amir

    Richard Guest

    Amir! wrote:

    > Hi,
    > all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables, colors.
    > Would Amaya do it for me?
    > Thanks!

    www.acehtml.com
    www.stoneware.dk click the english button on the top right unless you can
    understand danish.
    stoneware has a built in viewer set to 800x600 but adjusts as needed. It
    also includes html, javascript, and css tags and attributes references.

    Richard, Dec 11, 2003
  9. Amir

    Amir Guest

    Were do I find Mozilla an Firebird?

    I need a "light" software, not to heavy on resources. All I want is write
    text like in Word and then copy/paste the resulting HTML to other
    application that needs HTML code. Nothing fancy. Not a Web site managing
    software.

    Thanks!

    Amir, Dec 11, 2003
  10. Amir

    picayunish Guest

    picayunish, Dec 11, 2003
  11. Bugger!!

    Sorry, having a bit of trouble with the site, you can download the install
    directly via:
    http://wojanware.com/blink.zip

    It will run for up to 30 days without registering so just check back later
    to register.

    Thanks,
    Scott Wojan

    Hello, Wipkip!
    You wrote on 11 Dec 2003 06:09:45 GMT:

    ??>> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 03:34:19 GMT, Amir wrote the following message
    ??>> <%ARBb.53$>:
    ??>>
    ??>>> Hi,
    ??>>> all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables,
    ??>>> colors.
    ??>> <snip>
    ??>>

    Frank N'Beans, Dec 11, 2003