Amaya - your opinion please, I need simple WYSIWYG HTML editor

Amir

Hi,
all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables, colors.
Would Amaya do it for me?
Thanks!

Anduin

Hi,
all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables, colors.
<snip>

http://wojanware.com
--
,,,,,
(o o)

I need something similar to Netscape's Composer.

Firebird or Mozilla have similar editors.
A free WYSIWYG HTML
editor.

Amaya is too specialized for day-to-day
authoring, IMO.

In your header,
....suggests a way of beaning two problems
with one brick.

Download Mozilla and use both its editor
and (safety first!) mail client.
Go carefully over the resulting
code in HTML source view.

Cheers, m at mbstevens.com

Toby A Inkster

Amir said:
all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables, colors.
Would Amaya do it for me?

As others have said, Amaya should do what you need, but Mozilla Composer
will probably be better (it has a nicer interface IMHO).

Richard

Amir! said:
Hi,
all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables, colors.
Would Amaya do it for me?
Thanks!

www.acehtml.com
www.stoneware.dk click the english button on the top right unless you can
understand danish.
stoneware has a built in viewer set to 800x600 but adjusts as needed. It
also includes html, javascript, and css tags and attributes references.

Amir

Were do I find Mozilla an Firebird?

I need a "light" software, not to heavy on resources. All I want is write
text like in Word and then copy/paste the resulting HTML to other
application that needs HTML code. Nothing fancy. Not a Web site managing
software.

Thanks!

Frank N'Beans

Bugger!!

Sorry, having a bit of trouble with the site, you can download the install
directly via:
http://wojanware.com/blink.zip

It will run for up to 30 days without registering so just check back later
to register.

Thanks,
Scott Wojan

Hello, Wipkip!
You wrote on 11 Dec 2003 06:09:45 GMT:

??>> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 03:34:19 GMT, Amir wrote the following message
??>> <%[email protected]>:
??>>
??>>> Hi,
??>>> all I need is a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor - fonts, tables,
??>>> colors.
??>> <snip>
??>>
??>> http://wojanware.com